I like exposing my kids to art. Yes, I believe most of you know that by now if you follow my blog. I love how art doesn't have a right or wrong, how it allows the little ones to be imaginative and free, how it helps to unleash their creativity and let them see things from different perspectives.
So, we've previously shared the first part of our experience in Punggol SAFRA and did a review of Splash @ Kidz Amaze. In today's Creativity 521 post, I'll be sharing with you on our art session at ARTARY and give away passes to some lucky readers too. Read on to find out more!
So, our girls were all set to be Little Van Goghs for the day! Guess what they would be doing? Well, painting, of course! It's something they really enjoy and love doing so it was easy to tell that they were both excited and looking forward to this art session. When they knew that they would be doing their own version of "Sunflowers", they just couldn't wait to start!
This session, being part of a Family Fun day at Punggol SAFRA for bloggers, was special in that the hubby and I were allowed to sit in and help the kids out whenever possible. Considering that we only had less than 45 minutes or so to complete this activity before moving onto the next, it was a little of a rush for us and I would have loved to have more time to savour the experience with my kids.
It was definitely an enjoyable session for the kids and I am sure they will love to come back for more unique and fun-filled experiences in future!
For more information on Artary Punggol, please visit http://artary.sg/locations/punggol/.
Here's a giveaway on A Happy Mum for those who are interested to let their kids attend classes at ARTARY! Note that this giveaway is targeted for those with kids aged between 5 and 12 and that the classes are NOT parent-accompanied.
Terms and Conditions
• Children aged 5-12 years old are eligible to attend the sessions.
• Students must attend the programmes independently. If for any reason they cannot attend the session independently after 15 minutes, it will be terminated and considered consumed.
• Reservations for sessions to be made with ARTARY prior to attending. Email email@example.com to arrange for appointments.
• Passes are to be used in SAFRA Punggol, ARTARY Punggol Junior Campus only and are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Student's suitability to attend the program is subject to the discretion of ARTARY. If for any reason the student is deemed unsuitable to attend, no refund will be provided.
• No make-up session will be provided if the student is absent after reservation has been made.
To take part in this giveaway, leave a comment with your name and email address. Indicate in the Rafflecopter widget that you have done so and to increase your chances of winning, you can choose to carry out the rest of the options. Best of luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclosure: We received a media invite to attend a session at ARTARY in Punggol SAFRA. All opinions and photographs are our own.